FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
(If your question isn't here, please contact me and ask.)
1) Can I buy a calendar even if I don't live in Osaka or Japan?
- No worries at all. You can order using the order forms available on the CALENDAR page. The calendar will be mailed to the address you provide.
2) I'd like to give the calendar as a gift. Can you mail it directly to that person's address?
- Yes, of course. When you fill in the order form, make sure you use the address of the person you would like me to send it to. I can include a brief personalized message and/or a "do not open until..." message on the back of the envelope if you like. The shipping date can also be delayed so that it arrives closer to a specific date.
3) How can I pay for the calendar?
- There are several options. You can pay by credit card using the CREDIT CARD order form. Other alternatives are by bank money transfer, post office money transfer, and Amazon gift cards. These are explained in more detail on the ALTERNATIVES payments page. Of course, you can also pay in CASH if we meet on a regular basis.
4) How does the alternative payment option work?
- There are several ways you can send money using this option. You can send money through your bank, post office (if you live in Japan) or send an Amazon gift card online. When you place your order, I will send you the relevant details so that you can make the payment. Once your payment has been confirmed, the calendar will be mailed. Please see the ALTERNATIVE payment page for more detailed information.
5) I'm a little leery about using my credit card to buy things on the internet...
- Oh, me too! That's why I chose to have this website hosted by Weebly, a platform for creative entrepreneurs. Having Weebly host this website means that it is secure. If you look at the Rebecca Arthur Photography URL, you'll see that it is preceded by “https” which indicates the website is secure and that any sensitive data being sent or received is protected. Weebly also provides access to an online e-commerce platform, called Stripe, to process your credit card information. Stripe has received the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. This means your credit card details are also safe and secure. (I do not see any of it at any point.)
6) Does the shipping fee include shipping internationally?
- Yes, it does.
7) Do you have anything else available? Cards? Postcards?
- Maybe someday in the future but I just don't have the time right now. However, that being said, if you would like a set of 10 cards or postcards featuring one of my images, please contact me. We can work something out! (The set would have to be of all the same design.)
8) Are your photographs for sale?
- Ummm... Maybe? Okay, to be honest, no one has ever asked this question. However, if there is a particular image you are interested in, please contact me.
9) Can I use your images? Like, for free?
- Well, it really depends on what you plan to do with them. I can think of instances where I might say yes. The best thing to do is contact me and let me know what you have in mind.
10) So, you raking in the big bucks? (Said in my father's voice - not that he has ever said such a thing!)
- HAHAHAHAHAHA! Whew! Too funny! Joking aside, this is labor of love. The price barely covers costs and doesn't begin to compensate for hours and hours in front of the computer. Please don't think I'm complaining though! I love doing this and am learning a lot along the way. The aim is to keep getting better and better at what I do - be it designing a website, creating a calendar, or taking photographs. Thanks for being a part of all of this. (^.^)/