So, here are my entries. Since Lensculture's only stipulation was that the entries be in black & white, there is no unified theme. I simply chose some of my favorite black and white images. All of them were taken when I was out and about (nothing staged), and all were taken close to my home in Osaka except for the lantern photo. That was taken when I was on a trip to Singapore.
Unfortunately, if I add captions to the photos, it cuts off part of the image so here are the photo details.
- Sun + Breeze, Namba Parks, Osaka
- Rope at the Kanji Museum, Kyoto
- Chrysanthemum, Local Shrine, Osaka
- Baby Cactus, My Garden, Osaka
- Rose + Rain, Nakanoshima Rose Garden, Osaka
- Chinese Lanterns, Singapore